The vision for Department707’s coaching is to support entrepreneurial business owners whose personal and professional lives roll into one.
Getting a work/life balance is not the goal. Merging the two into one is what will make a difference for an entrepreneur.
Why do I think I can help with this? Because I own and run businesses too, and have been for fifteen years now. I am both a qualified personal coach and a proven business professional with skills and experience to share with other business owners.
My goal is to make coaching open, tangible and accessible to the owners and leaders of small businesses, with an approach which uses some of the tools common to executive coaching programmes in larger businesses but which focuses as much on the individuals in a business as on the strategic goals driving it. Importantly, I am not a formulaic business coach using prescriptive coaching tools and manuals to steer coaching conversations.
For my clients, their work is their life, and most love what they do. The challenge is most often that they want to do more, and that is partly why coaching works so well.
How it works
- Coaching for business owners and senior managers
- One-to-one coaching, group coaching workshops, mastermind groups
- One hour or ninety minute conversations
- Timings to suit, from 7.30am – 8.30pm, Monday – Friday
- Minimum of two sessions
- Typically people have anything from six to sixteen sessions; weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Choose face-to-face sessions, over the phone, by Skype or outdoors on a walk in the park
- No subject is too large or too small
- Individual coaching sessions are charged at £75 per hour + VAT
- Travel expenses are charged at 40p per mile when applicable